Saturday, May 29, 2010

Why I fail at blogs

So I think of things to write a blog on all the time, in fact I come up with a fully formed blog entry to go with them. The problem is that my computer is a retard and takes forever to turn on so my process is a bit stunted. I will demonstrate.

Clare sits down and pushes the start button. As the startup screen shows and the slow hum gets annoyingly louder an idea forms for an amazing blog which will blow peoples minds, such as my awesome trip to Europe, I promise I will write this eventually. As a rough draft starts to formulate the log in screen as frozen and a few expletives are uttered. Eventually things start running and by now the blog is in perfect form in Clare's mind waiting to be typed. For this to be done a comfortable typing position must be attained, this movement then tricks the the computer into thinking it is no longer plugged in and so the worn out battery fails and the once great blog idea is lost to all the thoughts of all the horrible ways said computer can be destroyed.

Although this might not be so bad and you may say, "well if you already have the idea why not just turn it back on again and then type up the blog." This would work if it weren't for another problem. ADD. By the time this process has taken place I have lost all interest in the previous topic and now can barely get out a short entry at while I fail at blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment